Aeolos Art & Eco Suites Adults Only is located in the quiet village of Imerovigli, just 2 km from Fira Town, Santorini’s capital and hub of activity. Imerovigli itself is positioned at the top of the Caldera’s cliffs, standing at its highest point, and the village offers a breathtaking sea view and sunset over the majestic scenery which is dominated by the Santorini’s dormant Volcano. It is located at an equal distance of 8 km from Santorini airport and from Athinios Port.
Location promises an unforgetable experience!
Cable car ride from Fira's Old PortIf you’re not afraid of heights, catch the cable car from Fira’s Old Port up to the town. The 3-minute climb offers stunning sea views.
Museum of Prehistoric TheraSet in historic Fira, this fascinating museum tells the story of the island’s prehistoric periods through exhibitions of pottery, ancient tools and weapons.
Santorini's volcano and Thirasia IslandNo visit to Santorini would be complete without a trip over to its volcano and hot springs, followed by a traditional meal on Thirisia Island.
Discover sights close to the hotel that worth a visit!
- Skaros 1 km
- Megaro Gyzi 1,3 km
- Archaeological Museum of Thera 1,4 km
- Catholic Cathedral of Santorini 1,7 km
- Central Bus Station 1,8 km
- Museum of Prehistoric Thera 1,8 km
- Volcano 3,6 km
Restaurants and markets
- La Maison (Restaurant) 0 km
- Skaros (Restaurant) 0 km
- Aegeo (Restaurant) 0,1 km
- Nissi mini-market (Supermarket) 0,1 km
- Gimmy's mimi-market (Supermarket) 0,1 km
Most popular landmarks
- Santorini Port 5,1 km
- Monolithos Beach 5,6 km
- Naval Museum of Oia 5,6 km
- Art Space Santorini 5,7 km
- Archaeological Site of Akrotiri 9,1 km
- Ancient Thera 9,1 km
- Red Beach 9,6 km
- White Beach 9,8 km
- Cape Columbo Beach 4,7 km
- Caldera of Santorini 1 km
- Santorini Cable Car 1,4 km
- Santorini International Airport 5,4 km